Apple concentrate is a thick form of apple juice, the water of which has been removed to a high percentage and ultimately results in a thick, syrupy, or jam-like substance remaining. The primary purpose of producing fruit concentrates is to allow them to be stored longer while preserving their nutrients. Apples are very healthy, nutritious, and popular fruits among other fruits. It is a bit difficult to store apples due to the combination of their polyphenol oxidase (PPO) enzymes with air and the browning of their color. Apple concentrate can also be used to prepare healthy juice using fruit concentrate.
How to make apple concentrate?
Apple concentrate has many uses, such as flavoring food, sweetening and flavoring drinks such as cocktails and smoothies, as well as being used in baking cakes and cookies, and producing juice from apple concentrate. Here are the steps for concentrated apple production:
- Sorting and washing: Fresh, ripe, and unblemished apples are sorted and separated from damaged fruits. Then they are completely washed to remove any dust or pests.
- Crushing and pressing: In this step, the apples are crushed with special machines to make a paste, then they are pressed under a special process to extract the juice.
- Clarification and purification: Now, the extracted juice from apples is filtered through a process to remove solids such as pulp.
- Condensation: Clarified apple Juice is concentrated by heating to evaporate a large amount of its water content. Purification of apple juice can be done through various methods such as vacuum evaporation, reverse osmosis, or freezing.
- Pasteurization: This stage is done to kill any bacteria or microorganisms that may exist in the concentrated apple.
- Cooling and storage: After thickening, the apple concentrate is cooled and stored in appropriate tanks to maintain its quality and freshness, then the concentrate is packed in containers.
How to make apple juice concentrate?
One of the main uses of apple concentrate is using it to produce apple juice concentrate. This helps to have healthy fruit juices without the need for additives and artificial colors. Here are the apple juice processing steps:
- The first step to producing apple juice is to mix the concentrated apple with a specific amount of water until it reaches the desired density and taste.
- Adding a small amount of apple cider aroma and sometimes a little sugar or ascorbic acid to the concentrate and water mixture.
- Straining and clarifying the fruit juice should be done at this stage so that the solids in this liquid or the foam created by mixing water and concentrate are removed.
- Now, the pasteurization of the juice, which has reached the desired taste and color, is done.
- In the last stage, pasteurized juice is cooled and poured into special bottles for packaging.
|Concentrate apple juice is produced from concentrated apples to maintain the flavor and nutrients of this fruit. It also increases the durability of apples to be used in all seasons.
During the production process of apple concentrate in Kourosh Foods Company, the vitamins, and minerals of apples are not lost as much as possible, so this product is not much different from natural fruit.
The apple juice concentrates brix 70 nutrients contains:
- Calories: 266
- Sodium: 4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 65 g
- Dietary Fiber (per old FDA rule): 0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0 g
- Total Sugars: 55 g
- Calcium: 40 mg
- Iron: 0.2 mg
- Potassium: 320 mg
- Vitamin: C 2m
What we do in Kourosh Foods
Kourosh Foods Company produces all kinds of fruit concentrates of the highest quality, which uses modern technology and industrial machinery to produce and supply these products. We can supply fruit concentrates wholesale to juice manufacturers as well. Also, this company is one of the well-known suppliers of all kinds of dry fruits and snacks as well. Kourosh Foods’ sales team considers the best ways to send customers’ orders to other countries to deliver food products in stylish, strong, and healthy packaging to customers as soon as possible.
We explained the steps to make apple juice in brief. If you are a natural juice producer who uses fruit concentrate, you can get different types of fruit concentrate and brix of apple juice concentrate from us at a reasonable price. Apple juice processing steps can be done in the best way by using Kourosh Foods apple concentrate. Moreover, if you are an apple lover and believe that eating an apple a day keeps the doctor away, you can use apple concentrate and apple concentrated juice to enjoy its benefits all year round. To order these quality and healthy products call us today.