Best dried figs available in the market
Iranian dried fig, with about 14 to 18 and sometimes 20 mm grain size, has a variety of colors include white, cream, yellow or light brown. Fig, which is also known as Anjeer, is considered as a superfood. The nutritional value of dried fig Parak is quite impressive. Iranian figs are also known as the best dried figs to eat.
Best quality dried figs are probable to be infested, so it is better to keep them in cold storage rooms in an environment that is cool, clean and dry.
Dried Figs are very high in nutritional value and they are a great source for Protein, Fiber, Vitamins and minerals such as Iron, Magnesium, Vitamin A, Vitamin C and etc. Some researchers believe that figs have antioxidant, anticancer, anti-inflammatory, fat-lowering and cell-protective traits.
You can eat 3 figs per day. Figs can be soaked in ½ cup water overnight and you can consume it the day after. If you eat figs with an empty stomach it can help you to lose weight.
Figs have the following benefits for your health:
1. They help Diabetes and glucose control.
2. They enhance skin health.
3. Great for digestive disorders
4. They enhance hair health.
5. Great for special dietaries.
There are several types of Iranian best dried figs such as:
1. Dried fig parak
The nutritional value of dried fig Parak is significantly high. Iranian dried fig Parak is open mouth. Therefore, it’s one of the most expensive and luxurious type of dried figs in Iran.
100 grams of dried fig parak has 249kcal, 3.3g Protein, 48g Carbohydrates, 165mg Calcium, 9.8gFiber and etc.
2. Open mouth dried fig
The color of open mouth dried fig is white color or slightly yellow. We can divide Iran open mouth fig into different size and name categories based on their size:
• 101, AAA: over 23mm in size, completely open mouth, white or light-yellow color
• 101, AA: same as 101 AAA by size between 21-23mm
• 101, A: same as 101 AAA by size between 18-20mm
• 101, Parak: the mouth is completely open, limited in quantity, luxury and expensive
100 grams of open mouth dried fig has 250 kcal, 3.1g Protein, 54g Carbohydrates, 165mg Calcium, 9.8gFiber and etc.
3. Close mouth dried fig
We can categorize close mouth dried fig into categories based on their size:
• Type A: size 18-21mm, the premium quality is dedicated to white or yellow, price will decrease in the darker colors
• Type AA: size 21-23mm, the premium quality is dedicated to white or yellow, price will decrease in the darker colors
• Type AAA: size larger than 23mm, the premium quality is dedicated to white or yellow, price will decrease in the darker colors
100 grams of close mouth dried fig has 250 kcal, 3.1g Protein, 54g Carbohydrates, 165mg Calcium, 9.8gFiber and etc.
4. Mixed of open and close mouth
mixed of open and closed mouth is basically a mix of high quality open and closed mouth dried figs. We can categorize Iranian mixed of open and closed mouth into 3 categories based on their size:
• Type A: 18-21mm
• Type AA: 21-23mm
• Type AAA: size over 23mm
5. Black mission
Black mission dried fig is a small type of dried fig which has a moist and thin skin that is black. Black mission has a unique taste with the undertone of bitterness. This type of dried fig is used in confectionery and also in everyday use. Black mission figs are known as the most delicious figs available. Mission figs are low in calories yet they are high in fiber which makes them suitable for people on diets.
6. Brown turkey fig
This type of fig is very easy to grow. Brown turkey fig which is also known as the “Spanish mission” can survive in cold weathers and also can survive in hot summer conditions. Brown Turkey figs are medium in size with a pink flesh.
You can add them to your daily diet if you are looking for a source of healthy energy to raise your daily dose of energy. Don’t miss out on this nutritious snack and add it to your daily consumption list. Order Iranian figs, the best dried figs in the world, online.