Iranian Pistachio Varieties
Iran is famous for its high quality and high in demand pistachio because it has the perfect climate for pistachio cultivation. Different Pistachio varieties are grown in the vast farms in the heart of Middle East, Iran. These farms need to have certain conditions to be suitable for pistachio’s growth such as a hot weather and a dry climate. Hot and dry summers as well as cold winters are key factors resulting in a high quality deep green kernel of pistachios. The harvest of Pistachio season begins in the end of summer and continues until the early autumn. Pistachios have lots of benefits for body since this nut is loaded with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory properties, proteins, minerals and etc. Pistachios can lessen the chance of cardiovascular diseases, improve hair health, develop brain function, be considered as a great source of minerals and help you keep on a diet for your weight loss journey. iran pistachio price is very reasonable compared to its quality.
Iranian pistachio varieties contain lots of nutrients and healthy minerals. If you want to understand the advantages of adding Iranian pistachio in your daily consumption list, you are on the right website. Keep on reading to find out 6 Advantages of Iranian Pistachio Varieties.
6 Advantages of Iranian Pistachio Varieties
You can eat one or two handfuls of pistachio per day. Iranian pistachios are a great source of healthy fats, anti-inflammatory properties, fiber, protein, antioxidants and various nutrients including vitamin B6. There is no doubt that pistachio has a great impact on your health and it is good to know that pistachios are a great source of Potassium and anti-oxidants as well.
- Pistachios are low in calorie. They are one of the lowest-calorie nuts. This element can help people enjoy the benefits of this delicious nut and stay on their daily calorie count. One ounce of pistachio kernels which is approximately 50 kernels has 159 calories
- Pistachios can promote lower blood sugar. Pistachios are known to have a low glycemic index which means they cannot cause large blood sugar spikes.by adding pistachios to your daily diet, you can control your blood sugar levels.
- Pistachios are packed with antioxidants. Antioxidants prevent damages to body cells, therefore, they are substances that play a critical role in health. Antioxidants can prevent cancer and other diseases.
- Pistachios promote healthy digestion system. Pistachios contain a great deal of healthy fiber which can help the digestive system by moving the food faster through digestive system.
- Pistachios are loaded with proteins. protein is a necessity for human body and specially for vegetarians and vegans. One ounce of pistachio kernels which is approximately 50 kernels has 5.7g protein.
- Since pistachios are high in Protein and fiber, they can help the process of weight loss. Fiber can decrease appetite and can make you feel fuller for a longer time span.
How to use pistachios in daily diet?
- Use it as a table snack. Pistachios can be mixed with other nuts and dried fruits.
- You can ground pistachios into the homemade sauces.
- You can use pistachio kernels or grounded pistachios in your baked goods such as cakes, muffins and different types of breads. If you are looking to buy pistachios, read Pistachio exporting countries article.
Pistachios are considered as one of the most luxurious nuts. If you are looking for a responsible and professional website in which you can order fresh pistachios in Iran online, Kouroshfoods can be the perfect choice for you. kouroshfoods chooses the best convenient way of shipping with the best packaging for your order.